Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hey Ho Grade 11

Helloo from Singapore everyone! So, now I'm in Grade 11 officially, no uniform, no SPP, no IGCSE. And I'm doing the IB DP which is a lot harder aand have more homework than ever. I really hope that I can survive and pass all the things with a very good mark, stop procrastinating and get the IB DP with a great scores! Amen to all of that! :)

So, this blog will have new updates coming becauuse, I'm using this as my homework diary in order to make me remember all the homeworks and the deadlines. As well as giving all the new updates :D hope I can update the blog daily! or atleast weekly :)

HOMEWORKS

Thursday 26/08

  • Business P&L and BS worksheet,
  • Self Study : Finish chapter 2 Of Mice and Men, Research 'American Dream' summarize in one paragraph, ongoing homework: note taking on chapter 1 OMaM
  • English : Practice 3 minutes Oral : Experience of moving to another place
  • Music : Weekly/Daily solo performance practice
Friday 27/08
  • Physics : Worksheet on graph and uncertainties
Monday 30/08
  • TOK : Before Study 'sense perception'
  • Self Study : Ongoing HW Notes Chapter 1-2 OMaM
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home